1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
I love to knit anywhere – but my favorite spot is the sofa in the living room. My dogs will come and get curled up with me as I knit – makes for a peaceful way to pass time.
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) – what would you do instead?
Boy – this is a tough question! I am sure that I would make cards – and probably alot more than I am doing now! I also might do a little quilting occasionally! I would definately not be as happy doing those things as I am knitting!!
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world – where would you go and why?
Scotland – I am fortunate to have been there twice – but I would love to live there! I certainly would like to go back as a knitter – I was not knitting when I went there before. The people are so nice, the scotch is so good, and the country is so gorgeous!
4. When you were little – What did you want to do “when you grew up?” Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a mom more than anything in the world – I got my wish, I have 3 amazing children who are the joy of my life!
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I love coffee icecream!
Have a great day everyone – please leave me your email address or blog address so I can stop by and say hello!