So, as I previously mentioned, it seems that Autumn turned the lights out on Summer and is here to stay. Yesterday it was incredibly chilly and today is even more so. You know, it’s bundle up weather, sweater and all! And this cool weather reminds me that I have some knits that could use a bit of a bath so I will pull them out today to start that process!
Next, my 5 Day Sweater really needs the sleeves to be just a bit longer so I will be ripping them out and adding a couple of inches to them. So much fun!
Then, staying in the cold weather theme, I have a friend who knit a Ponchetta last winter and it is so cute, so I started one some weeks ago, but I got on the Sweater Crazy Train and it has been languishing in my knitting bag. I got it out last night because we leave for Michigan on the 30th and it would be the perfect thing to have finished for the trip!
And, finally, clue #5 (the final clue!!) of Laura Aylor’s Sand Ripples MKAL is out today. I am plugging away on clue #4 but I am at the point that the rows are getting shorter now, so I hope it starts feeling like it is going more quickly, but I have to say; the construction of this wrap is ingenious!
Now, how about a few links?
- These 21 Color Mitts give me some great inspiration about what to do with yarn leftovers!
- Mary Jane Mucklestone’s Oorik tank top is just fabulous!
- I have never had the urge to knit a blanket, until On the Map…
- French Macaroon is just darling!
- Wooly Wormhead’s new hat collection is interesting!
- Hélène Magnússon has a new sweater: Gamlalón
- As does Alicia Plummer: Campside Cardi
- And, Caitlin Hunter: Whitehorse
- And finally, No Frills Cardigan (the English pattern is coming!)
That is all I have for this week. Have a great weekend everyone, see you back here on Monday!