It has been a long week at Casa del KatKnits and I am so happy that Friday is here!
This week saw the completion of several lists, the completion of a project, and (if you read yesterday’s blog) the confidence that I really can’t remember shit! And, beyond that, I am so confident in my ability to not remember correctly that I believe myself! Yep, no second doubting here! Anyways, good thing I pointed out so clearly how imperfect I am! Now, in the ideal day category? Why – my ideal day is any day I can do whatever I want, whatever that might be! Those days are few and far between, sadly. Which I think directly correlates to the can remember shit problem.
Who is up for another round of Summer Knit Along-ing? I could use a good dose of knit what’s in the basket! And, I have some incentive – I want to knit another Lopi sweater for the fall/winter! There are some projects I need to get moving on – from cast on to finishing, so it is not all “old projects”! And, for me the Through the Loops Summer MKAL is the best part of summer, so I will be knitting along with that as well! Anyways, if you are interested in joining again, there is a Ravelry Group and I will share a weekly recipe for a delicious libation. If you are not a knitter – you are still welcome to join us, we are a multi-craft friendly group! Same rules as last summer, which is no rules. It is a “go at your own pace group” and I like it just that way the best, don’t you? Summer Knit-Along kick off on May 27th (Memorial Day weekend) and run through September 4th (Labor Day). Feel free to grab a button for your blog, if you so desire!
Not a knitter, or a crafter, but you are a reader? Well, then I hope you will join Mary’s Summer Book Bingo, which I think will be so much fun! I will be printing out my book bingo sheet soon and begin plotting my summer reading!
Now, how about some links?
- Did you know that Brooklyn Tweed has a new yarn coming next week? I am more than mildly excited about this!
- I saw this and immediately thought of daughter number one – this is totally her. There is a KAL going on over on Ravelry, if you are interested in joining me!
- Knitter’s Pride has a Home Decor KAL/CAL starting now and running until June 30th, and there are some fun prizes for those of you that are interested!
- Hextile for some reason, I just love the simplicity of this.
- Carolina Beach Summer + Linen? What’s not to love?
- Schwarm more texture that really works
- Sugar Sprinkles is for that wild skein of yarn you can’t figure out what to do with!
- Heartland Cliffs (knit with Blacker Yarns St. Kilda Laceweight)
- This one… cute and free! Doppler Effect
- And finally, an adorable little sweater!
That is all I have for today. Have a great weekend and I will see you back here on Monday!